Subprime Finance or Retail Credit business represents one of the fastest growing and larger markets in the auto industry. Gary Dirstine of Auto Credit Training Solutions (ACTS), LLC an industry leading subprime trainer and consultant will discuss new and extremely effective ways to boost your Subprime Department numbers in Volume, Gross and increased Inventory Control at the 2014 NADA Convention in New Orleans, January 24th-27tth.
Attending this workshop will provide;
- A deeper and advanced understanding of consumer credit bureaus & reports
- How to create a diverse and dynamic lender group to maximize profits
- A fresh and effective interview designed to produce increased sales and control
- How to capture credit business the first time at your property with urgency
- Timely conversion turning contracts to cash
- Proper vehicle selection, gross (PVR) and Inventory Control
Subprime facts and figures;
- Knowing your market and what to expect
- Comparing your numbers with industry performance
What others have said about Gary Dirstine:
“In terms of return, he is the most productive individual we have ever brought into our stores”.
“Gary has done an excellent job helping us grow our subprime business.
“His concepts and material are cutting edge but more than that he is a excellent trainer”
Register to attend my workshop in New Orleans during the NADA Convention at nada.org under convention on their website. Tentative schedule for my workshops are;
- Friday, January 24 at 12:15PM
- Friday, January 24 at 3:45PM
- Monday, January 27 at 10:45AM
Hope to see you there,